Enzymes are found in every living cell and we rely of them to keep our bodies functioning properly. However, there are times when we need a little outside help from system enzymes. We’ve seen on this site that serrapeptase is an enzyme with many therapeutic actions.
These videos talk about systemic enzyme therapy.
- Enzyme are the most important part of our metabolic process.
- Supplementing enzymes in the diet has a lot of benefits.
- Heart burn is often treated by a drug, but enzymes do a better job. You don’t have enough enzymes to digest the food you are eating. Taking enzyme supplements while you eat helps digest the food.
- The more food you eat at a sitting, the more enzymes you eat.
- This should prevent heart burn.
- Therapeutic and systemic enzymes supplement what you body produces naturally.
- Nearly all disease is caused by uncontrolled by long-lasting inflammatory response. Inflammation produces heat, and heat damages cells and tissues.
- Systemic enzymes can digest the agents that cause the inflammation and pain. This is how serrapeptase works to control inflammation in your body.