In this video, Robert Redfern discusses serrapeptase in relation to lung disorder.
Serrapeptase and lung problems
My Notes on this video:
- Over the last 30 years there have been over 23 studies on serrapeptase.
- Many practitioners have reported on the benefits of serrapeptase.
- Caroline Harvey is a complementary therapist. She recommends it to clients. One of her clients was a man of 93 suffering from emphysema and was on oxygen 12 hours a day. Since taking serrapeptase he has lowered his intake of oxygen by 50%.
- Caroline Harvey used it herself and attributes it to the removal of her cysts.
- Serrapeptase (especially with curcumin) seem to be very effective with lung problems.