This short video shows a testimonial by a guy in pain due to his condition.
Polymyalgia Rheumatica Symptoms reduced
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica is an inflammatory disorder that results in pain and stiffness in the shoulders, neck and it usually progresses to the hips.
- The disorder is usually found in over 50s.
- Other symptoms of this disorder include anemia, depression and loss of appetite.
- The guy in the video started taking Serraplus for his Polymyalgia Rheumatica.
- He took 9 a day and then reduced it down to 6.
- The previous day he walked up the stairs pain-free.
- He needs to watch his diet though and not eat sugary stuff.