A patient that had a triple bypass operation several years ago is now suffering from being out of breath and wants to know if serrapeptase will help.
Triple bypass operation and serrapeptase
My notes on the video:
- After surgery, a lot of people think they’ll be fine after their bypass operation. This is not the case.
- Chronic inflammation causes free radical damage to the endothelium lining of the blood vessels. This causes the body to send out more cholesterol and lay down calcium to fix the problem. If chronic inflammation does not stop, the body will continue defending the lining.
- Stress can make things worse because hormones released during stress can cause inflammation.
- Serrapeptase will stop inflammation and help clear the blockages in the arteries. A severe blockage might be better off treated with Serrapeptase Blockbuster (which contains serrapeptase and nattokinase).
- Curcumin is also important as it helps protect the endothelium lining by stimulating the production of antioxidants.
- Co-enzyme Q10 is important for cell regeneration. Statins deplete coQ10 and even lead to a heart attack. Robert recommends HySorbQ10.
- OxySorb is also important to help oxygenation of the blood cells.
- Maxifocus has a big dose of vitamin D, plus many other nutrients for a healthy heart.
- Get rid of stress, drink more water, eat a healthy diet. Eat good healthy fatty acids.