Fibrosis is the formation of excess connective tissue in an organ or tissue and is found in many common conditions. Serrapeptase can help break up the fibroids and clear our scar tissue in the body.
Fibrosis and serrapeptase
My notes on the video:
- Serrapeptase dissolves internal and external scars as well as diabetic ulcers on their legs.
- Serrapeptase clears any dead, inflamed tissue. This is what a diabetic ulcer is.
- Take serrapeptase until the scars clear. The process is slow.
- Serrapeptase can also work on stretch marks (which are just dead skin).
- He recommends their Serrapeptase formula that contains trace minerals and MSM. It’s called Serraplus.