In this video, the lady gives her analysis on serrapeptase after taking it for three months in an attempt to cure her endometriosis.
Endometriosis is a health condition suffered by some women that occurs when cells lining the uterus (womb) are found in other areas of the body, where they seem to grow quite happily. Symptoms include pain, bleeding and fertility problems.
Summary of information in the video:
- Immediate improvement in digestion.
- During her period, clotting and dark blood were reduced.
- After three months, she still had pain on one day of her period but the blood was normal.
- She did use other supplements as well, not just serrapeptase.
- Other people she knows have had good results with endometriosis.
- It isn’t a cure and we need to find the cause, however, serrapeptase does give you a head start.